You know how people normally tag their posts with convenient and easy-to-remember tags like “Rose Tyler” and “otp: burning up a sun”? Yeah, I… don’t. I have ridiculous saved tags. Why? Well, because I’m just a pretty ridiculous person. So I figured I would share them with you all, because you probably all think that my tags are just djkfhgkjsdfg (which technically most are). However, for the posts I know I want to save, they’re all organized and all make sense to me, but probably not to anybody else.
IMPORTANT NOTE: I will ALWAYS TAG posts that are outside my main fandom for tumblr saviour (I also tag spoilers). This means that if it’s NOT Doctor Who, I WILL TAG IT. I will NOT tag my Doctor Who posts, because my blog is mostly DW, so if you want to tumblr savior that, then there’s really no point in you following me, tbh.
- BRB SHIPPING IT LIKE AIR - for the random crack!ships I come across
- EVERYTHING IS DOCTOR AND ROSE AND EVERY SINGLE DAMN THING HURTS - Doctor/Rose
- Space Boyfriendssss - Ten/Master, Doctor/Jack, or Eleven/Rory
- Land Boyfriendssss - Craig/Eleven. They’re like space boyfriends, only Craig’s never been to space, so they’re land boyfriends instead.
- You Two Ruin Lives - David/Billie
- NOT SO SECRETLY MARRIED - Matt/Karen
- He Dreams About Her Sometimes - Doctor/TARDIS, based on this tag!fic I wrote
- Bitches Get Stuff Done - Rose/Martha, Rose/Sarah Jane… Strong women ships
- I HAVE NEVER SHIPPED A PLATONIC FRIENDSHIP AS MUCH AS I SHIP THEIRS OKAY - David/Catherine or Doctor/Donna
- And now I sit alone and stare at the royal ashtray you stole for me - Sherlock/John, inspired by this fic I wrote
- BRB CUTTING MY HEART OUT OVER DESTIEL BECAUSE I DONT NEED IT ANYMORE - DeanCas
- SPEAKING OF SHIPPING A PSYCHOPATH AND A MINOR CANON CHARACTER WHO DOESN’T EVEN EXIST ON THE SHOW - Moran/Moriarty, based on this post
- But his love tastes like dirt and black licorice and she can’t stay away - Lucy/Master, Moriarty/Molly, Lucifer/Meg, based on these tags. Essentially, twisted men and the women who are unfortunate enough to love and to be loved (and broken) by them
And those are the only ones I can think of… I hope you’ve all learned something!